Search This Blog

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Button Lampshade

I made this awhile back, but I just saw this pin again and thought I'd share it! I went to the link, and it no longer works. I decided to go ahead and make a new page for this super simple project, since I loved doing it and the lampshade looks awesome!


Materials:

  • Plain lampshade
  • Hot glue gun and glue sticks
  • Buttons (I bought a giant assorted pack)
Directions:
  • Turn on glue gun and let it get to the right temperature.
  • Once ready, put a small dab on the back of the button and press to the lampshade, holding in place for 5-10 seconds to let it cool and dry. (Be careful of glue coming through button holes!)
  • Place buttons in a pattern or randomly around lampshade. 
  • Let glue dry for an hour or two, then attach to lamp and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment