Search This Blog

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Panko Baked Fried Pickles

I saw a bunch of pins on Pinterest, but I decided to modify the recipe and make my own!

Ingredients:

  • Pickles (I chose Dill Hamburger Chips) 
  • Panko Bread Crumbs (1-2 cups, depends on how many pickles)
  • Season Panko with 1-2 tablespoons of salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder
  • 1 egg
  • 1/4 cup Milk
Directions

  • Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
  • Whisk egg and milk together
  • Dry pickles with a paper towel
  • Dip pickles in egg/milk mixture, then coat with Panko bread crumbs
  • Place coated pickles on nonstick cookie sheet
  • Bake for 12-16 minutes, flipping halfway. The larger the size of the pickle, the longer you will need to cook. The Panko bread crumbs should be a light brown when done.
  • Eat!
I absolutely loved these! So much healthier than frying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment